- Primary care for all ages
- Physical exams
- Sick visits
- Disease management
- Preventative care
- Lab work
- Immunizations (shots)
- Physicals for work, sports, or camp
- Counseling and mental health
- Recovery groups
- Support and education groups
- Gynecological care (women’s health)
- Osteopathic manipulative medicine
- Health education
We partner with specialists, pharmacies, and other providers in the greater Portland community to make sure that patients receive holistic care and needed services. We have both male and female healthcare providers for you to choose from at our clinic center. Our excellent doctors and nurse practitioners look forward to developing an on-going medical partnership with you.
During your visit we will take the time to know you as a whole person: physically and emotionally. An entire team will be dedicated to your health and wellness. We partner with our patients and want you to be involved in your care.
To schedule an appointment please call (207) 874-2141.
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday and Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Making it Easy
We strive to be a safe and welcoming place that is governed by the community and provide excellent, affordable, preventative and primary healthcare, including mind, body, and spirit, for individuals and families. We want to help everyone get the medical care they need, so we try to remove barriers wherever we can. We can help by:
- Setting up payment plans
- Giving bus passes or cab vouchers to those who need help with transportation
- Getting medical records from another provider if needed
- Offering medications on site for those who cannot afford to pay
- Providing medically trained interpreters in many languages
We also offer patients the opportunity to come and meet our providers so that you can find the right doctor or nurse practitioner for you. We want to help you find the best doctor for you in Portland, Maine.
Payment and Insurance
We welcome people with and without insurance. We accept:
- All major insurance (Anthem, Aetna, CIGNA, Harvard Pilgrim, United Healthcare)
- Employer self-funded health insurance
For people without insurance we have:
- An Affordable Care Program
- Discounted fees (for those who are eligible)
- Payment plans
- Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
…that all people deserve access to a safe and welcoming health clinic.
…in providing high quality, patient-centered healthcare that is affordable, and culturally sensitive.
…in partnering with specialists, pharmacies, and other healthcare providers to provide holistic care for patients.
…in spending the time needed with patients to build trust and better understand their health needs.
…that there are many ways to heal, and that patients should choose the best approach for them.
…in good health and that by working together, our patients can live well and our community can be healthier.
Portland CHC is nationally recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
Portland CHC is a FTCA Deemed Facility